Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Divide and Conquer

It's official. Lisa is coming home on the May 7th. She'll leave on 8am on May 7th from Germany, layover in NJ, and arrive at the SLC, Utah ariport at 8:30pm. It'll be cool to be flying into the past. Super!
McCord will stay in Germany until the beginning of June until the next session of BWZ classes end. He'll be working probably 60 hours a week and coach a couple more football games until he flies home. While he's working hard in Germany, Lisa will find a job in the states and find an apartment.
We are excited for this plan because we hopefully will not have any time without income during our transition. It will be hard to be separated for this month, but we know that it will be okay.

3 comments:

Courtni said...

we know how that is -- no fun to be apart, but you have to do what is best in the long run. good luck both of you!

Alesa Larsen said...

Yeah, Lisa will be here for Ian's blessing. It will go fast.

Charlee Barnes said...

Hey McCord and Lisa,
I just found your blog through Courts and wanted to check in. I thought you guys were leaving at the end of summer--crazy! I still would love to see you guys before you go, although not sure I will be able to see Lisa. I will make sure to see McCord soon. Email me charleebarnes@gmail.com so we can make a plan. Hope you guys have enjoyed Germany. Chat soon!